Or two.
I had one of those days today that it was just took one thing- one thing to make me irritable and snap at a student, one thing to make me stressed and wonder if I'm in the right job, one thing to make me grumble at the other car on the way home.
All those one things can make for a bad day- but then good things happen and it makes all those other things not seem so bad.
I sat down at my computer as soon as I got home- and it only took one thing to start the shift in my mood. Ty sent me an email that he received from a friend of friend asking to meet us to potentially use us for her upcoming wedding. Yay! I don't even need an actual booking to make me happy. The fact that the word is out and we are getting recommendations is enough for me!
And then it took two- two little snippets of good news to turn my frown and complaining completely around into jittery bounciness. The second happy piece of news I got from my oh-so-wonderful computer screen was that my mom is going to come see me in two weeks! I've been trying to talk her in to coming for a while, and I thought it was a lost cause. Not because my mom doesn't love to come to TX- but due to her ridiculously busy work schedule. Lucky me, she fit me in between all her other trips. My plans now for the weekend before Thanksgiving are set! Hang out with the Madre and celebrate her birthday. :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment