Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sara Athon

Today Paige and I went over to Andy and Valarie Athon's house (Valarie worked in my old group) to photograph their beautiful daughter Sara. She was the best baby I have ever seen, no crying no fussin, just a happy, easy going baby. They are really blessed, and Paige and I fell in love with Sara right from the start.

Here are a few images from today, there were so many it was hard to choose which ones to put on here. Between Paige and I we probably took 1600 shots. It's hard to stop clicking when a baby is smiling at you. We didn't have time to process all of them so there will be more to come. Let us know what you think....






Here is a link to some more pics:

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ATHON PICS


AND NOW EVEN MORE!!

Thank you Andy and Val for letting us share the day with you!

1 comment:

Emily said...

These are such good pictures guys! Does it make you want to have a baby? just kidding! I get asked that everytime I'm around a one! I always have to tell people nope, try back in a few years. Hope you're doing well!